Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #624

Hi Charlotte,

I'm planning to leave Campo around the same time as you are but only
doing California so my pace may be slower. I have a friend joining me
for the first few days. Certainly we can investigate walking the first
miles, at least, together.

I'm the keeper of the Class of '99 roster and will be putting up the
website information later today. You'll be able to get as full a roster
as there is there.

I'm a novice to long distance hiking but have an extensive
mountaineering background so not totally unfamiliar with being "out" for
weeks at a time. The planning and gear choices for this trip are totally
different, though, so I'm getting a marvelous education through this
list. I'm not on the east coast (just outside Aspen, Colorado) but would
love to compare email notes as we walk throught the preparations. Keep
in touch.

Namaste, PCTCoach

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings