Re: [pct-l] Compiled list of Class of '99

In a message dated 12/4/98 11:26:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
margo@tothesummit.com writes:

<< I have an existing site that has a PCT page that's still under
construction. Despite the construction it is up and running, and I'd be glad
to be the keeper of the '99 roster. Unless I hear any objections over the next
couple of days, I'll consider myself hired and put up the roster that I have
at the moment. I'll put the page on the list at that time. Any comments,
objections, or advice is welcome. >>

Attagirl, Margo!

Thanks for volunteering.

Charlie