Re: [pct-l] Compiled list of Class of '99

In a message dated 12/3/98 9:25:10 PM Pacific Standard Time, TUBABABE@psu.edu
writes:

<< Just to keep the records straight, this is the complete list that _I_ have
gotten my hands on through the list serve.  Add on if I missed you!  >>

I thought I saw multiple hikers signing on with the same numbered position on
the list. What we really need here is a website where hikers could "register"
for the Class of '99 thereby creating a single list.

Do we have a volunteer willing to create and host such a site?

Charlie Jones