Re: [pct-l] We made it!

In a message dated 10/29/98 3:39:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jdixon@whyweb.com writes:

<< On October 26, 1998, four of us finally completed our one-way journey from
 Mexico to Canada via the PCT and arrived at Manning Park in British
 Columbia. Myself, Jim Horan, Graham Johnson and Jennifer Pittman arrived
 together in high spirits having enjoyed over a week of great weather to end
 our 5 months journey from the Mexican border.

From the sign in book at monument 78 there were 5 others that had completed
their trip in Canada this year so far. They were in order of completion,
Joshua (tall red haired guy, pancake challenge champ, don't remember his last
name), Jason Lakey,
Jonathon Breen, Chris and Janelle (lastnames?) and then us four. >>

Might that have been
	Chris "Tahoma" Bailey and Jenelle "Gezelle" Wilhelm?

Charlie