Re: [pct-l] Re: foot size growing on a thruhike of PCT

Charlie II,

<< Did a little over 400 miles of the CDT (northern Colorado) this fall and
 had absolutely no problem with my feet (including smelling...since I
 "airwashed" the entire hike <g>).  I did get caught by t-storms way up
 above treeline a few times, got tangled up in that 4-million tree blowdown
 near Mt. Zirkel, got "lost" more than once, and learned (once again!) that
 I am not, by nature, a solo distance hiker...but my feet did fine! >>

I interpret this to mean, your feet didn't increase in size on this trip, but
what about the soreness? Were your feet sore "for months after your hike?"

Charlie Jones