Re: [pct-l] Re: Blisters

There are different ways to lace the boots to move the pressure to
different points.

make sure the boot fits.

I use silk liners and haven't had blister in many years as the outer sock
rubs against the inner sock.

Of course no socks is probably better if you harden the feet.

The key is don't let them rub. chances are you'll get them if the feet are
wet.  If I know I am going to get the feet wet like walk in pouring rain,
i put on a pair of seals ( socks ) and tape the top.. dry feet - no blisters :)

tom bear bells caggiano
http://members.aol.com/hikenet