[pct-l] Daisy Mae / Alison Update

Fellow PCT email list watchers and hikers.

We are happy and very proud to report that Daisy Mae walked out of the
hills at Seiad Valley on Sunday, 4 Oct at 5:44 pm and thus has completed a
complete PCT hike this summer.  She started 1 May at Campo, CA and hiked
north, jumping over the Sierras due to the heavy snow load.  After reaching
the Canadian border, she went back south to Kennedy Meadows to hike north
to "do the Sierras."

Sooo, the Logistics are out of business and we have another PCT through
hiker that has had a wonderful experience.

Thanks to all who have help, both logistically and with advice and
encouragement.  I've had a great time helping too.

Best of luck to all the hikers out there and their support teams!

Pete and the Logistics.