[pct-l] Bees

Just wondering if anyone's been unusually annoyed by bees on
the trail this summer.  I've been blessed with several
stings on several trips and have mentioned this to several
folks I work with (who are also hikers).  They too have
noticed an aggressiveness and have been stung on more than
several trips.  Maybe we're just in the wrong place at the
wrong time.  I hike along the central/northcentral PA trails
and was just curious if the little flying wonders were
making their presence known to others too.

Thanks,

Kathy