Re: [pct-l] Calories

I've thought about carrying some type of oil in a little 1.5oz squeeze bootle
with a flip top that you can get at REI.  This would save weight by not
carrying the whole bottle.  True oils have a lot of calories because they are
100% fat ( which is 9 calories per gram), but it would wiegh a lot to carry any
large amount.  I think it might work well to carry a small squeeze bottle and
send a big bottle ahead in a drift box, although I have'nt actually tried this
yet.

peace,
Dude in TX