[pct-l] introductions

hello-
        My name is Kristian.  I was on this list a while ago and am just now
returning.  I am planning on hiking the PCT North to South this upcoming
summer.  I am doing it North to SOuth primarily because I am a sophomore at
Oberlin college and have to wait till school gets out in late May.  I have
done a fair amount of research and have most of the gear, but need some help
on the food issue.  Could some veteran hikers send me a rough grocery list?
I know corn past is supposed to be amazing, but what else?  I am also
interested in the hot breakfast vs. cold breakfast argument, etc.  My e-mail
is: "Kristian.Whitsett@oberlin.edu"
        Thank you for your help.
--Kristian