msg. forwarding

Hi Ryan and Milt,
Could you forward this message to the other lists.  PCT-L, CDT-L, etc. I don't
belong to the other lists and would like to post this message.  I hope your
both well and life is good.  Thanks........
Beau

Hello All,

	The Appalachian Long Distance Hiking Association - East(ALDHA) has a new
website address. The new address is:   http://www.aldha.org    Please update
your websites, hyperlinks and bookmarks.

	The "Gathering East" page has been updated also.  It looks great with lots of
new info.  Keep checking this page. Until the "Gathering" occurs. It will be
updated often.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
     "bleeder guy"

--------------E973F3B60E17EC444B46BC6A--