Re: [pct-l] Re: Bear info for Tim

Hi everyone- I am new to this listserv. As far as the bear problem goes
in and around Yosemite...I found out the hard way that the bears hang
around the bear boxes. I found out the "up close and personal" way a few
weeks ago in Yosemite Valley. This is so obivious to me NOW!
BTW...I just spent 5 days on the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Nevada side...Mt
Rose to Luther Pass. Wow! was it ever beautiful!
I am glad to have found you all. I am going to do the JMT next August
and will be reading your experiences and ideas.
Tom in Sacramento, Ca.