Re: [pct-l] LNT-(small)"flame"(of short duration)

At 10:11 AM 5/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
>The trail Nazis have this one right.  Rules are their big thing!

Dave,

Can we please refrain from using incendiary language such as "Trail Nazis"
on the list.  I think you merely insight heated emotions unnecessarily by
labeling with reference to the military regime that denied personal
expression and followed madness blindly.  The people on this list are not
mindless, blind, military in behavior or wanting to deny anyone's
expression and are only expressing their points of view in the interest of
preserving the numerous values evident on the PCT and surrounding wild,
semi wild and down right urban areas.

Your kind understanding will be most highly regarded by all.

Greg "Strider" Hummel