[pct-l] White Gas

White Gas in a home made stove???
The last time I put a match to some gas it almost blew my head off.
I am getting to the point in life where I am forgetting things, but I seem to
remember having read that a quart of gasoline, when vaporized, has about the
same explosive power as a stick of dynamite.  With this in mind, it would be a
very dangerious idea to start fooling around with white gas. Is not white gas
basically the same thing as auto gas without all the additives? Who amoung us
would light a match to see how much gas was in our automobile gas tanks??
--From Walt, the same one who thought a little gas from the lawn mower would
help start the weeds burning in the garden and spent the rest of the summer
regrowing eyebrows. I URGE GREAT CAUTION ON THIS SUBJECT!