[pct-l] PCT Recommendations

Greetings
My Wife and I would like to hike a small portion of the PCT this summer
during the first 2 weeks of August. We would like to hike about 100-125
miles total. An easy trip, by the standards of this mailing list. Although
we are relatively inexpierenced with Backpacking, we have completed many
Bicycle touring  and Wilderness Canoe trips. ( We are from the flatlands.)
We are in our early 40's. We want multiple layover days. Preferably
somewhere between Yosemite and the state of Washington.
Any suggestions ?
TIA
Terry