[pct-l] Outside Magazine

I was told something that I was absolutely appalled with, although I haven't
had the nerve to see if it was really true. I was told that an issue or two
ago, Outside Magazine printed some stories of outrageous trips (or
individuals). Evidently in this issue, some mountain biker pedaled the
entire PCT (albeit illegally). If this magazine did print this, they should
be more than slammed. Has anyone seen this article? I bring it up, because
its really been haunting me for the past few weeks, the idea of that
magazine incouraging an activity like that, by running the story. I am
absolutely outraged by the idea. Any way to help calm my nerves?

-Ken Marlow