[pct-l] Re: Sierra City and beyond

Thanks for the message Charlie, I am sorry we may not see you as our time
scheduling will be different. Walt and I are slow but sure, being in your
mid-fifties we take a little bit longer, but our adventure desires are
great. I am the slow one, Walt could be to the border quite a bit sooner
without me. Who knows, we may "walk into you" yet, or even see you in a town
somewhere -- stranger things have happened to us on the PCT!

We are looking forward to reading and signing the PCT Logs again.  It is so
wonderful to share information and encouragement with our other PCT friends.
Not to far from Campo we all seem to bond together like a family, eagerly
looking forward to seeing each other on the trail or in town. It seems like
only another PCT Hiker can understand, or even care, about what our trail
trials are.  Sharing our trail experiences with each other and bolstering
each other up during the rough times seems to help us regroup and keep on
going.

What an experience!  The rest of the world doesn't have a clue -- thank God!

We will certainly keep you informed on our progress, thanks for the
interest.

Walt & Pat