[pct-l] Oops

  I just tried to forward a message to this list from NOVA Online.  I hope it
got through.  Anyway, NOVA on PBS tonight takes a very hard look at El Nino, so
I hope a number of you who are worried about some of the effects will watch the
show and get some real scientific facts to help you prepare for the coming
season, whichever way it turns out.  You can also go to their website at:

		http://www.pbs.org/nova/elnino/

Alan

P.S.  Watching too much PBS might lead to permanent brain damage as evidenced
by my contribution of a couple of days ago.