[pct-l] Thanks

Hi everyone,

This is my last post since I'm about to move from the indoor world to the
much more pleasant outdoor world, and thus, computer access will be limited.
Thanks to everyone here who has contributed to this list. You've been very
helpful in the month or so I've been here. I found everything I was looking
for (and more). To those 98ers who have contacted me, I'll try to stay in
touch over the next few months, plus anyone can reach me still, at my new
address (below). I'll check mail as often as I can. Thanks again, and
looking forward to seeing you all out there!!

Greg Walter
"The Weathercarrot"
<weathercarrot@hotmail.com>