[pct-l] PCT Sierra Snow

Hi all, I've been listening in on the PCT list for some time now. My pal
Jim (Danny Boy) and I recently made the decision to do the through hike
this year. I'm kind of a hydro-data junkie, so I put together a web page
with snow data for some snow sensor stations along the Pacific Crest Trail.

I've included plots of previous years data along with current data for a
number of stations. I'll try to update it every week or so leading up to
the big day. You can find it here:

http://www.bigsky.net/mdixon/snow/snow.htm

Any questions, let me know.

Mark Dixon