[pct-l] Titanium

Thinking that titanium pots would be the lightest I took my postal scale
to REI and weighed titanium and aluminum pots.  The plain aluminum pot (2
qt) weighed a little less than the 1.9L titanium pot.  Since the aluminum
pot requires a separate handle, they basically weigh the same.  If you
buy titanium you are buying for other reasons than weight.  Some say the
titanium is easier than aluminum to clean and also that they are more
durable.

I ended up getting the titanium for the above reasons, mainly the easier
cleaning.  Hate doing dishes!

Hope to see you guys next summer on the trail,

Beth Murdock,
Portland, OR