Re: [pct-l] Horses and Trail Damage

<< Which reason do you have for telling me to get the
 hell off the trail?

  Consider looking behind you after your horse takes a crap.

  Then imagine walking through it! Also, take notes as your horse is pissing
in a creek( don't tell me doesn't happen, I've seen it!)

   Watch as your group of horses/pack animals walk through meadows, streams,
and everywhere else. Observe every damage they cause, and then ask yourself
the same question you asked above.

and see my website for more on my view of horses.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/6736