[pct-l] Chad

I just wanted to let you thru hikers know that Chad Loberger finished
the trail in Canada on Thursday, September 18th.  He and his dad (who
picked him up) spent the night at a motel in Canada and then drove
straight through to Phoenix--they got here on my birthday, September
20th.  Who could ask for a better present???

Chad had a wonderful time, and we felt like we were with him as he kept
us informed all along the way.  It's good to have him home, and I still
just look at him and can't believe he actually hiked all that way!!!!
It's really something to be proud of!!!

Chad's mom, Sue Holmes