[pct-l] Chad

Just to inform all the many thru hikers he met along the way, Chad
Loberger reached the end of the trail in Canada with Jim on Thursday,
September 18th.  His dad picked him up, and they spent the night in a
motel in Canada.  Then they drove straight through to Phoenix and
arrived home on September 20th, which just happened to be my birthday
(his mom).  I couldn't have asked for a better present.

Thanks to all of you who Chad met along the way.  It was one of the best
things he's experienced in his life.

Sue Holmes