[pct-l] The end of the trail

Fellow through hikers,

It has been twenty years since I crossed into Canada and completed the
journey that I had planned and worked so hard for.  Hearing, via this net
work, brings back a flood of memories and the little details are so good
to hear about this guy and that problem.  There is not a day in the last
twenty years, and I'm sure in the next twenty, that I don't reflect back
on the "hike" and what it means to me and lessons I learned.

So just when you think you have finally finished the journey, it actually
is just beginning in a way.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
'77