[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #238

>Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 00:31:01 -0400
>From: ED <tiger1@fuse.net>
>Subject: [pct-l] Gear Info 2
>
>I forgot to mention, I wear contacts and prescription glasses (not at
>the same time).  What is the best solution for prescription glasses and
>glacier glasses?
>
>Ed

Ed,
        I spend alot of time hiking and backpacking and I've been wearing
glasses for a long time.  I have found the disposable contacts work great.
I can leave them in for four or five days and just use rewetting drops.
When I do take them out I try to clean them and soak them in enzyme tablets.
For times I have to wear my glasses I usually wear a strap.  I did just get
a knew pair and they seam to stay on my face better.  Hope this helps.
Laurie