[pct-l] Lake Chelan

My husband and I are planning a hike from Stevens Pass to Stehekin in
August/September of this year.  We have found travel arrangements to Stevens
Pass via Amtrak bus service but are having difficulty finding anything from
Chelan back to Seattle.  Greyhound does not go through there and I can't find
any other bus service.  Does anyone know of ways to get back to Seattle from
Chelan?  It could be car rental, bus, train, anything.   Let me know and
thanks in advance for your help.