[pct-l] Trail Cook Book Status

The trail cook book is coming along nicely. We've collected about 80 really
decent recipes so far, but we don't feel that this is enough to publish
yet. So we're putting out one more request over the PCT-L asking for your
best recipes if you have not yet contributed.

E-mail replies are great, but if you'd like to 'go postal', our address is
below. Remember that, in addition to recipes, we are also looking for your
trail wisdom, especially when it comes to food preparation and handling.
Don't forget to include a short bio on yourself, too.

Our plans are to publish through a cook book company, and then distribute
the book through the PCTA Store. Our goal is to have the book ready by the
end of this year, so that next year's batch of PCT through-hikers will be
able to reference it for ideas.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Tim and Christine Conners
24500 Elk Ct