[pct-l] May 1

hey all

Just checkin in to keep sane.  All the gear is ready and I've been for a
test trip.  Sleeping under a tarp is going to take some getting used
to.  That Sierra Designs Divine Lightening is looking pretty good.
Anybody heard reports on it?

I am leaving on May 1 from Campo.  We may be renting a van if enough
people want to chip in to get people from San Diego to Campo.  How many
are leaving on the 1st and what time are you getting started?  I think
the bigger the group near the border the better.

tom