[pct-l] mosquito nets and light tents.

Heemun Kwack wrote:

3. Mosquito netting: Instead of bringing a tent, I want to save weight
by using a tarp + mosquito netting. Has anyone used one of those hiker's
mosquito nets or something similar?

There are a lot of tents available that are predominantly mesh, with a rain
fly, but Heemuns idea of a tarp with mosquito netting spun-off a question of
my own, has anyone ever rigged mosquito netting around "Black Diamond's
Megamid (Heemun, this is essentially a tarp, with a single pole and a high
center)or do you skip ventilation and just fasten the tarp at ground level?
How does one keep water from coming under tarp without trenching?