[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #115

>1.  I will not need an ice axe or fleece until Kenedy Meadows.
>Right????

I really regretted not having my ice axe on Fuller Ridge
in the San Jacintos and also on Mt Baden Powell. I also
thought that I would not need it until Kennedy Meadows.

Have a great hike.

Dan Herold

                     Parallel Geoscience Corporation
                             HCR 58 Box 10
                 6 Mi. West of Ritter, Grant County Rd 15
                         Long Creek, Oregon 97856
                    (541) 421-3127 Fax (541) 421-3128

         WWW HOME PAGE: http://www.srv.net/~pgc/pgchomepage.html