[pct-l] Getting to Campo (by bus?)

Hi folks!
     Count me in the class of '97.  My father and I plan to start
in Campo on or about Saturday May 3rd.  We live in the San
Francisco Bay Area and plan to reach San Diego by Greyhound
bus.  How do we get to Campo from San Diego?  I saw an
earlier reference here to some directions using public
transportation.  Would someone please repost this information?
Thanks.  I'm prepared to hitchhike some of the time, but I'd
rather not hitchhike this part.  Any other suggestions?

Brian Robinson
robinson_brian@tandem.com