[pct-l] re: Dirt Bikes on the PCT

 On Sun, 6 Apr 1997 14:16:59 -0800  ALAN JULLIARD wrote:
>If we assume that most riders are good people
>with a conscience to do the right thing, and they had a place to ride, this
>might work.

I am afraid that "most" is not nearly enough. By rule of thumb, 10% of any
group of people are assholes. 10% of the OHV population, with the range and
destructive force of a dirt bike, can ruin many many miles of trail.

My vote is to post the trail, and then hire Marine Corps Snipers to enforce
it....
--
Brick Robbins
San Diego, CA