Re: [pct-l] Noncook lunches

For our group, cooking is part of the adventure.  I can offer you only
little help.  One challenge for us is to not bring cans, so Tuna is not
an option.  They do make some pizza sauce in plastic, and Boboli has a
line of sauce in just plastic baggies that work great with a tortia and
little cheese!

I hear the top ramen noodles, just dry, are good and filling.  The
flavor packet can be saved for later meals.

We always bring tortias and a large dry salame stick - although that's
not recommended in bear country!

I might also suggest you try the Nile, Knorr, or Nisson cup-a-soups.
Take them out of the cup, and put them in a baggie.  I'm sure they would
be fine dry.  Try the Potatoe (nod to our former Vice President) Leek or
Corn Chowder or possibly the Black Bean.  They would be fine dry with
about a quart of cold water to drink, or soaked in warm water for a
while....

Finally, with just a little warming, sprinkle some of your cheese on a
tortia, add some dried peppers, and maybe some dehydrated chicken or
beef or even some shredded jerkey, warm,  throw in some of that Taco
Bell sauce, and you have a great/easy/warm meal!!!