Re: [pct-l] Outback Oven

Personally, I recommend the Outback Oven Plus 10 - it's the only
cookware I need.

It includes the diffuser, an aluminum pan, cover, temprature gague, and
the cover.  It's pricy, about $55, but well worth it.  Pizza, warm rolls
for breakfast, breads, or the pan can be used alone for just heating
water......  It's the best!