[pct-l] [Fwd: Re: [at-l] Mysteries of backpacking]

This sounds like you have a rope hanging down to the ground, the one
you pull to release your food.  Don't try this in Yosemite, you will
loose your food.

In Yosemite (and many other places in the sierras) you have to counter
balance your food bags.  A bear will pull down your food if you leave
any rope hanging down or tied off where he can get it.

--
Wayne E Dahl                  Coryphaeus Software Inc
408-395-4537                http://www.coryphaeus.com