Re: [pct-l] Response to Booties n' Dogs

In 1985 there were two dogs that went most of the distance on the PCT.  One
was a great dane.  It did not like the desert but as soon as it got into
the mountains and the snow and it turned into a little pup again.  Always
traveled three times the distance that us hikers did.  And Zeb carried his
own pack, food and water.