Re: [pct-l] Response to Booties n' Dogs

I heard of a dog hiking the entire AT.  One dog was a seeing eye dog,
Orient was his name, and another was written up in National Geographic
many years ago.  Maybe the trail conditions are better for dogs on the
AT.

Maybe just take your dog as far as he want's to go.  If that's one
day, one week or the whole thing.  Or even hike with him a week, send
him home for a while and have him join you again for a while later on.

--
Wayne E Dahl                  Coryphaeus Software Inc
408-395-4537                http://www.coryphaeus.com