[pct-l] more tent stuff/Jan

I'd have to agree with Jan that The North Face tents are truly bomb-proof.
The quality is readily apparent in my Westwind, and I hate to migrate to
another tent manufacturer. Sadly, I think one of their slickest two-person
tents is no longer available, the Catadid (sp?). Although the waterproof
floor went up much to high in the back (I suppose for looks). It had all the
features I wanted (two side-entrance doors and low weight included). I
should of grabbed it. The North Face...if your listening, please re-release
this tent...with a revamped floor. It was out for only a year, in '93, I
think.