Re: [pct-l] Hiking from the border alone?

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997 Charcholla@aol.com wrote:
> Ron wrote:
>
> << My name is Ron Robillard and I will also be in the class of 97.  I am
> planning on starting May 4th or 5th, how concerned should I be about doing
> the first section alone??

[Charlie's warnings of troubles near the Mexican border deleted]

Actually, Ron and I have decided to hike together over this first
section. We'll be leaving fairly early May 4th. Anybody else is more than
welcome to join us.

-Karl

Karl Brandt                             Center for Integrated Systems
brandt@kibo.stanford.edu                Via Ortega Rd.
(415) 725-3686                          Stanford, CA 94305-4070
http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~kbrandt/