[pct-l] Lack of hunger

     When I do long hikes for more than 2 days in a row on backpacking
     trips, I am not very hungry and I don't really want to eat food.
     Also I start having a hard time drinking water because I don't like
     the taste and that includes tap water & filtered water.  I have
     tried using the sports drinks like Gatorade, all sport, ice tea,
     and koolaid but they sometimes make me get sick.  Does anybody have
     any ideas on what to drink on long trips & why am I not very hungry
     during my long hikes.  Thanks - Matthew