[pct-l] the time is fast approaching

i am in need of some advice any advise as long as it works. ok i know i am
still green around the feet but i can not figure out how to get my umbrella
attached to my pack. i bought that cool light 6oz one from montbell but it
will do me no good if i can not figure out this problem. so any one everyone
someone no one and man woman and child please help the needey  help the
crazed help the slightly warped. ME. thanks and happy trails.
wendy aka polite cat oh heck you know me as the babbler