Re: [pct-l] Words from a fool,...

In a message dated 97-02-19 21:03:33 EST, JWilsonVW@aol.com wrote:

<< I'm equipped to go light, but I have mucho room for food, beautiful rocks,
behemoth pine cones for my 8 year old niece, cans of pringles and tasty beef
sticks-yum. And if I want to stop somewhere, then I will. To climb the
mountains, soak up the sun, swim the rivers and dance under the moon. >>

I admire your attitude about hiking the PCT and going light, but if I may
make one suggestion, please leave the "beautiful rocks and behemoth pine
cones" where you find them for others to enjoy. Instead, take a camera along
and bring pictures of nature's beauty back to your niece. She, and thousands
of others, will appreciate your concern for nature.

Happy hiking,
Charlie