[pct-l] Shave the head & drink the kool-aid...self-unemployment

Ok, I am coming down from my goodbye bash buzz at work.  Today was the
third time I have proven that I am totally clueless when it comes to
the career thing.  Then again, the same people (at new companies) keep
hiring me.

Self-unemployment!  Self reliance.  I finally have a decent reply to
the question, :"What are your plans after your hike?"  I used to say,
"I have X months of walking to think about it."  The reply to day was,
"I am making it up as I go along." (Comment about the similarity to
marketing department deleted.)  Quite honestly, that is how I have
done it.

I now have 5 weeks to visit family, do a little intense training, and
play a little before heading to Campo.

Life is good.

cheers,
terry