[pct-l] What pack are you using

When I was on the JMT in 2004, I carried a BearVault 300 canister vertically
in a Breeze backpack. It was doable, but not at all comfortable and
something that I definitely will not consider doing again. Does anyone know
if the Ron Moak's Starlite can accommodate a canister "horizontally"  inside
the pack,?

Philip