[pct-l] Stove and fuel question

Esbit is your best choice for simple cooking. It's the lightest option, An
entire trips worth of fuel can be shipped in your drift box and you don't
even need a stove. 4 stones or 3 tent stakes and a stone will do. A wind
guard made of of 3 folds of aluminum foil will last you the whole trail and
then some.

Some folks have difficulties with the price at 50 cents each tablet and the
residue on the bottom of the pot. The residue can easily be removed by
rubbing the pot on dirt after each use.

Which stove do you guys recommend for a PCT thru-hike?  Which fuel is
easiest to obtain along the trail?  White gas? Propane? Alcohol?  I prefer
to stay away from the home-made stoves. I'm looking for something very
reliable, durable, light-weight.
<<<<
PCT, CDT Snow : http://Postholer.Com
Peak Geek Hiker Supply: http://PeakGeek.Com