From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
kmurray@pol.net
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:50 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Urgent request if you are going to TrailFest from
theEastside

Folks, Jim Clement from Vermillion Valley Resort has asked me to step in
for him at Trailfest (a snow conflict has come up), and he needs to get
some materials to Trailfest.

If there is anyone going from the Eastside of the Sierra (Bishop-Mammoth
route), and you'd be willing to transport the stuff (brochure-type
stuff, not a large volume package), please send me your contact
information right away, and we'll arrange to get it to you.

kmurray@pol.net

Thanks!

Ken