[pct-l] Urgent request if you are going to TrailFest from the Eastside

Folks, Jim Clement from Vermillion Valley Resort has asked me to step in
for him at Trailfest (a snow conflict has come up), and he needs to get
some materials to Trailfest.

If there is anyone going from the Eastside of the Sierra (Bishop-Mammoth
route), and you'd be willing to transport the stuff (brochure-type stuff,
not a large volume package), please send me your contact information right
away, and we'll arrange to get it to you.

kmurray@pol.net

Thanks!

Ken