[pct-l] What pack are you using?

Jon Danniken wrote:

> I'm looking at packs right now for my distance trip this summer, and I am
> wondering what packs you guys and gals are using for your journey.  I'll  be
> using a tarptent and other lightweight gear;  right now the GG Vapor Trail
> is looking like a viable option, but I'd like to see what some of you are
> using first.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

i'm using the ula catalyst. i've been training with it for about a week
now, and so far i really like it, but i've only taken it on my 3x/week
regular 3-mile, 900ft gain hike, so i haven't had it strapped to me all
day yet. my current close-to-full packweight (incl 3 liters of water and
5 days of food) is 30 pounds.

http://www.ula-equipment.com/catalyst.htm

girlscout