[pct-l] Lone Pine again

In a message dated 3/29/2006 2:46:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
_hochhut@web.de_ (mailto:hochhut@web.de) : concerning Weather Carrot's  suggestions to

As an alternate plan...depending on your timing, I suggest Cottonwood Pass,
which is 5.8 miles further on the PCT and drops down to the same trail  head.
>From KM, I reached Trail Pass very early on the morning of the  3rd day, so I
went to Cottonwood, and still reached Horshoe Meadows by noon...  plenty of
time to get a ride down.

"No Way Ray"  Echols